Saturday, February 12, 2011

Too many passwords.

I really liked Wordpress, but was unable to login to the blog I had created so I am going to switch to blogger. I already use google for email so there should be no way I can forget this password ha. I was automatically logged in on my computer for awhile, but one day I tried to get on and I had to sign in and didn't know my password. Long story short amongst a few weeks and emails, Wordpress cannot give me my password and only the password retrieval system can (which is not working). Therefore, I didn't want to create another blog through them so I'll give blogger a shot.

Do you ever feel like you have way too many passwords and usernames to remember? I feel like I need to take time to write them all down or get some app on my phone or computer where they all can be in the same place. I can think of 5 different passwords and a few usernames I have all up in my head right now.

Anyways, hope you all have a great weekend and Valentine's Day! I am excited for out date night tonight to Boylan Bridge Brewpub. We have been wanting to go there for awhile and have a coupon via Living Social for money towards food and a sampler of their homemade beers :)

If want to access any previous posts you can see them here: http://adamkingsmore.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment